May 30, 2010

Upcoming Review...

Just a heads up as for what to expect in a week or two.

The "Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy" DVD is probably THE BEST Documentary I have ever watched in my entire life. Hands down. It's THE definitive look back at the 'A Nightmare On Elm Street' franchise, in a 2-disc set, clocking in at nearly 8-hours (including special features), it features interviews with the cast and crew spanning EVERY film, and loaded with clips, photographs, storyboards, conceptual art, publicity materials, archival documents and behind-the-scenes footage. The Documentary is 4 HOURS LONG, the other four hours is Bonus Material.
I got the biggest kick out of the whole thing. Definitely a trip down movie memory lane for me.


I know updates on this Blog have been pretty scarce, given that once this blog hit the net...it was constantly updated. Now, I barely ever really find the time to do so anymore. But, I promise you, I will have quite the lengthy review on this gem of a Documentary in a week or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment